Friday, September 4, 2009

Rain and Shine

With my new found hobby, it's a lot of fun taking shots especially during sunset and sunrise. My first love affair is with landscape. Firstly, it is always easy to take pictures of landscapes and secondly for beginner there's less effort put into getting good shots; no messy and tedious preparation. You just need to be there at the right moment and time, and vioalla you are done.
.
This one is taken during my trip back from crocker range and the South China sea seem covered by thick cloud and at one area there already was rain pouring.
.

.
A broader view show a couple of houses built on a hilltop overseeing the phenomenon.


.
This one is a shot back in Kota Kinabalu during sunrise.


.
Do drop by my flickr photostream to view more : Floyd's Flickr

Have a good weekend.
.

3 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

nice view.

gracie said...

nice oh

Mouren said...

I'm speechless...so damned beautiful!