Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day

Teacher's Day cards created by my daughter.


A simple message to all teachers/educators where ever you may be in the world.

"We pray that you shall be blessed abundantly in everything you do. We'll never be able to pay you back for all you've done for us. But I guess, sharing the knowledge we've learnt from you, giving our best shot in striving to achieve yours and our objectives, giving you the respect due to you, would be the least we could do."

I'm dedicating this beautiful poem to all Teachers out there:


A Teacher for All Seasons

A teacher is like Spring,
Who nurtures new green sprouts,
Encourages and leads them,
Whenever they have doubts.

A teacher is like Summer,
Whose sunny temperament
Makes studying a pleasure,
Preventing discontent.

A teacher is like Fall,
With methods crisp and clear,
Lessons of bright colors
And a happy atmosphere.

A teacher is like Winter,
While it’s snowing hard outside,
Keeping students comfortable,
As a warm and helpful guide.

Teacher, you do all these things,
With a pleasant attitude;
You’re a teacher for all seasons,
And you have my gratitude!

By Joanna Fuchs


4 comments:

Gunaqz said...

Aww...thank you so much for the poem. I hope your daughter's teachers are happy receiving cards from her. I keep all cards I received from my students. I have a special box for them, labelled TREASURES on its top.

Cheers, mate!

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Creative nya.

de engineur said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Nicely potrayed thru season! Ya, happy teacher's day to all teachers all over the world.. :)