Monday, April 16, 2012

The week that was

In times of adversities, reaching out to God is what you do. God answers you by (against all odds) opening the way for your wife to reach you quicker than you can imagine. That's what happened to me last week.

Last week wasn't the most terrific one if one care to summarise.

This post is to remind myself that everyone, including myself, can get into trouble anytime, anywhere, in a blink of an eye. That I should never take safety for granted and that if it can go wrong, it will. This is also a milestone of sort, for the wrong reason.

I think God gave me a fatherly slap on my wrist, but at the same time made His presence felt. My wife was there and I felt loved.

3 comments:

Gunaqz said...

I everything is OK. God blesses you and your family, Floyd.

Unknown said...

What happened? Take care...

Okayarms said...

Dude! I'm really glad you and your wife are okay.

I was also recently involved in an accident and I had to pay the person's car I ram at. Terus lari budget ni. I drove carefully, always actually. But that day, the road was slippery.

But whatever it is, we must be thankful, right. It's an eye opener.