Friday, December 14, 2012

Available now: iPhone 5 price in Malaysia - RM2,199

iPhone users looking to upgrade their handset in Malaysia can now do so with the announcement of its availability here today. I saw it in my mailbox and I thought I should share it with other readers.

The official pricing is out and it starts at RM2,199 for the 16GB variant.


The price start at exactly as I have predicted in my iPhone 5 pricing Malaysia article. The following is the official prices from Apple-store Malaysia:

    Variant       Price
    16GB   -    RM2,199
    32GB   -    RM2,499
    64GB   -    RM2,799

Just in case Apple decided to take down their pricing page in the future, here is the snapshot of the colour choices and prices:



You may also be interested to read:

1) iPhone 5 pricing in Malaysia - earlier prediction/extrapolation
2) New iPhone 5 is here. Should you upgrade from 4S? - comparing it with Samsung's


8 comments:

wakgelas said...

bro, normally i use ms word, then insert symbol yee n gudluck., - salam dr wak di Borneo

u wrote:

BTW, how do you put the "TM" on the top-right of your blog title?

WAKGELAS "TM"

de engineur said...

Thanks, I'll try that out.

thomas said...

Wah!I am just trying to get to know my S3 and now another launch.

LifeRamblings said...

cool and very sophisticated design.

gadisBunga™ said...

mmm...

for iphone fan, kene la dapatkan kan? ;D

tehr said...

tak daya aku nak beli
hampir 3k tu
huhu

Meitzeu said...

Well. I'm not a fan of iphone, but I'm thinking of buying an ipod. :/

mt
Meitzeu @ Blog

Meitzeu @ Facebook

Meitzeu @ Twitter

de engineur said...

We were asking around at Karamunsing Complex yesterday and iPhone 5 - 16GB variant cost RM2,499

That's RM300 more than what is listed at Apple-store, Malaysia.

But then this is exactly similar to previous pricing and street prices, both for iPhone and iPad.