Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Green Granny

I was watching Biz@502 (Bernama TV) today and at the end of the half-an-hour program, the presenter mentioned a mervelous job done by a granny, Barbara Warmsley in giving tips on how to save money that would consequently enable you to live better.

She normally greets you like this:

"Hello - I'm Barbara, your Green Granny. I'm here to share a tip or two about how you can save cash and live better."

BTW, all her tips are on video, you can find them at YouTube.

I've seen many of the videos and find them full of practical ways to make the most of what you buy. With the economic glooms currently filling the news it is certainly clear that being thrifty and saving for a rainy day are the obvious things that we want to do.

For me, the best bit about all of this is that you get to do your bit for the planet and save some cash at the same time.

You can watch her here.
Good luck!

No comments: